Safety is our first concern.

To fly, we require little wind and no rain.

Should we need to postpone the balloon flight we will contact you as soon as possible. This may be a day or two before your scheduled flight. It is possible we may need to make the call on the day – this does happen. So if you are travelling from out of town it is best to book the flight for the start of your visit – allowing time to reschedule if necessary.

Met Service: Hamilton weather forecast

What happens to my money if we can’t fly due to weather?

We will first try to reschedule you flight, however we understand that this is not always possible. Should this occur a full refund will be given.